Friday, May 7, 2010

Sentimental Journey.......


What a crazy week it has been for me! My family is moving to our new home next week, so the packing and preparations for moving have been crazy! My 35th birthday is on the same day that we will close on our new house. Because of the craziness that moving brings my friends decided to surprise me with a birthday party at the Weathervane Restaurant. What a fabulous time! In the short time that we were able to spend together laughing and reminiscing, I was reminded just how important friends are....this was while I was eating a cake that looked exactly like a Coach purse...I will scrap that page later!!! Spending time with all of them just laughing and sharing what we have been up to was so much fun. It has caused me to reflect on the fun times that I have had with each of them and the fun times that we have had with each other. I am a lucky girl to have the best friends that anyone could ever ask for!

1 comment:

  1. Jessica...we are all just as lucky to have you as our friend! What a fun night that was! I haven't laughed that hard in ages!! Hope your b-day was a happy and memorable one!

    ReplyDelete