Monday, May 10, 2010

Just a Day on the Farm.....


Today was a field trip day for Jacob. Since I am the crazy camera lady I had to find a way to get some photos of his field trip! I handed my Nikon to his teacher this morning and asked her if she would mind taking some photos for me......she looked at me like I had 3 heads and said, "I couldn't take this camera...." I said, "Sure you can, it is super easy to use." I gave her a quick lesson on using it and ended it by saying, "If you can't figure it out, feel free to let Jacob use it....he knows how." Once again, she looked at me like I was crazy and said, "He knows how to use this big thing?" I just laughed and said, "Of course he does!" I was anxiously waiting to pick Jacob up from school to see how the pictures came out! He had a great time at the farm and his teacher was able to get a few cute photos! It was worth the risk of leaving my Nikon with her! LOL I can't wait until their field trip to the ocean next week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment