Friday, May 21, 2010

Lots of Fun!


What a beautiful day it was yesterday! We just couldn't waste the evening sitting home when it was 82 degrees in Maine in May! So, an early dinner was in order to head to the beach. We now live less than 10 miles from the ocean, so a quick evening trip wasn't out of the question. We headed to Bayview Beach in Saco to play in the waves and check out the ocean temps! I will tell you that the water was bone chilling cold....my feet were aching it was so cold, but that didn't stop the boys from getting really wet! We had a great time! This was Carter's first time playing in the sand at the ocean and he loved it! I try never to forget my camera for outings such as this and had lots of opportunities to take some great pictures. One thing that is very difficult with 3 small children is to get photos of them together. Today was no exception! I did manage to snap one picture.....at first I was a bit disappointed that none of them were looking at the camera......but I looked at the picture and noticed that all of them look very happy and had their attention on something that made them all smile! How could I ask for more than that in a picture! We had a wonderful time at Bayview Beach and are looking forward to lots more last minute trips to the ocean this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment