Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Life is Better at the Beach!


We have been very lucky to have some great weather lately! Maine can be known for its harsh winters....but is equally famous for its beautiful summers! Last year we didn't have a summer to speak of, so we are taking complete advantage of any good weather we have this summer! I am loving every photo opportunity that I have!

Today I choose to scrap a page of just Carter.....This is his first mobile summer. Boy, does he love the fact that he can move around! He loves being outside and loves playing! It seems strange that just 1 year ago I was pregnant with him, awaiting his arrival and wondering what type of child he would be. It has been an awesome year watching his unique personality unfold! I am excited to see what the next year brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment