Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Our New Home


WOW! What a super long week! It seems like we have had weeks to prepare for this move, however, those weeks didn't seem to prepare me for just how difficult both mentally and physically the move would be. The good news is......we did it! The bad news is.....I now have a garage full of boxes! LOL.....We are working through unpacking them but are trying to do it in the orderly fashion that the boxes were packed in. So far, we have found only 1 item that was broken. I am still exhausted from the move. I have yet to appropriately thank those who took time out to help us make the move happen in a timely fashion. To my brothers: thanks for your strength: without your help I think that I would have left my piano in Waterboro. To my Mom, thanks for organizing my kitchen! I am still waiting for blueprints of where you put everything! To my Dad, thanks for keeping Nolan and Barrett working! LOL and last but not least....Becky....we could not have done it without you! Words can't express our appreciation to your countless hours of help....You sure know how to make a miserable job like moving fun! I love how you keep me smiling!


I will close by saying that I am looking forward to many happy years in our new home. We spent 12 wonderful years on Crescent Drive in North Waterboro and are hoping for more of the same on Tapley Road.........


No comments:

Post a Comment