Thursday, May 6, 2010

Capture the Magic


Most people know my passionate love for all things Disney! I love Walt Disney World, Disney movies, Disney memorabilia and Disney trivia. I love Disney! As far back as I can remember I was a fan of Disney (for those of you who aren't aware, my license plate is DSNYFAN). My first drive-in movie was "The Fox and the Hound". I love to share the magic of Walt Disney World with my children. My love for Disney grew even more (if that was even possible) when we realized that it is the only vacation spot that we are aware of that caters to my son, Jacob's extreme food allergies and autism. Jacob eats better at Walt Disney World than he does at home!!!! LOL They have a way of making our family feel like we are royalty. I hope they know just how appreciative my family is for making Walt Disney World the happiest place on earth for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment