Sunday, February 6, 2011

So many pictures.....So little time!


Most people know how much I love to take pictures! I go nearly everywhere with my camera! While on vacation I take on average 1,200 pictures. I am sitting here wondering how on Earth I am going to scrap them all! My answer...."One page at a time!" This evening I decided to create a page of Carter and Me! I am making an effort in 2011 to have more pictures taken of myself, because I really don't have that many! I am typically the one taking the pictures! I find it strange to be scrppin' pictures of myself....but feel in time I will get used to it! I hate to cut this post short, but I have LOTS of pictures to scrap!


I used the "My Sugar Pie" kit by Sugar Pie Scraps. Find it at http://www.polkadotplum.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment