Sunday, February 13, 2011

My Little Valentine


There are a few nice things about February (it is a good thing, because in Maine, February isn't that great of a place to be!): it is a short month and Valentine's Day! I got my first Valentine of the year from Max. Max made the Valentine at nursery school. He was so excited to give it to me. It is a small poster paper with his handprints in the shape of a heart. It has this poem:

This isn't just a Valentine

As you can plainly see

It is of course my handprint

Which is a part of me

It's bigger than the last one

Smaller than the next will be

Given to you with lots of love

From sweet and precious me!

It is so sweet..... but I just can't see me keeping this big poster paper forever! So, I took a picture of the handprints and scrapped a page with it! I actually like how it turned out! I love you Max!

No comments:

Post a Comment