Saturday, February 26, 2011

A Busy Week!




What a busy week it has been....it was school vacation week...the funny thing is, we didn't go anywhere...our van never left the garage!!! But we were busy! We did all the things this week that you shouldn't......played the Wii too much, watched too much TV, ate too much clearance chocolate from Valentine's Day, stayed in our jammies all day long and relaxed! It was nice! Yesterday we have a storm that brought us over a foot of snow....a good excuse to stay home! I had a chance to scrap a lot this week. I have a big project going on....will save that for another post..it's pretty exciting!!!! Here is a page that I did last night....my first fantasy page! I have always admired fantasy pages, but always thought they would be too complicated for me to do. Well, I took the plunge and tried it and I am hooked!!! I am longing for Spring and Summer
so that I can get more pics to try more!

No comments:

Post a Comment