Sunday, June 5, 2011

My Little Babies


I have been throwing around the idea lately of doing baby books for each of my boys. There have been some awesome baby boy kits out lately and I really have wanted to use them! My dilemma has been......which boy to do first! So, I decided to do my first page of all 3 of them on the same layout! All 3 of these pics were taken in the hospital, so they are the same age in each of the photos. I had a lot of fun doing this layout! I think that I might try to do more pages like this!

1 comment:

  1. Jess, you have so many great pages of all three boys you should do a book with those pages. And add to them. Then you can do the first 3 or 4 months of each boy for their own book, which will include the group pages. Or start backwards and do single pages and group pages from last month (or the last 6 months. If you start with now and go backwards, you will have pics of each boy, maybe to go with the group pages. Just a couple of ideas to get you started, then you will get a rythmn. Linda M

    ReplyDelete