Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Childhood Memories.......


I don't have many photos from my childhood. I did have school pictures taken every year and there are pictures of holidays and birthdays and such......but none of everyday life. My guess is because of the cost of film and developing. My children are very lucky that way! I always have a camera of some sort with me.....be it my Nikon D7000, my Sony Cybershot or my iPhone. There is very little of my children's life that isn't documented....the good and the bad! LOL Many years ago I took the childhood photos that my Mom gave me and traditionally scrapped them. I am a bit regretful about that now....but thanks to the invention of the scanner....I am on a mission to digitally scrap my childhood. Here is my very first page!!!! I decided to begin here because my kiddos saw a commercial on PBS this morning for Story Land. I wanted to show them pictures of me when I went to Story Land as a child....in 1982! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment