Thursday, September 23, 2010

Smile, Happy Boy!


Carter is a very curious little boy, who can often entertain himself.....or should I say, get it trouble by himself! If I even take a minute to do something like: put a load of laundry in the washer or bring a basket of clean laundry upstairs, I can return to find him doing something that he shouldn't be doing. I must clarify this by saying that anything that could harm him is secured by child safety locks.....yet he still seems to find himself in the middle of disaster. I have a perfect example for you....yesterday, while I was bringing groceries downstairs to put in our freezer, I returned to find a kitchen drawer totally emptied and Carter was sitting in it. I really wasn't sure how to react except to have him sit still while I grabbed the camera!!!! Carter.....you are so much fun, little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment