Sunday, May 15, 2011

The End of a Long Journey



This weekend marks the end of a very long journey for me and my family. My husband, Paul, graduated from the University of Southern Maine with his Masters Degree in Nursing. He has been a RN for 14 years, but has always felt like he wanted to do more. His journey toward the completion of his degree has been long and we are glad that it is finally over. I had the pleasure of sharing my birthday yesterday with his graduation day! Yesterday also marks another important date.....we have been in our home for 1 year! May 14, 2010 we moved into our home in Buxton. We have had a great year and love our home in Buxton!

1 comment:

  1. A day full of celebration! Great page and Thank you for sharing your very important day with us! CONGRATS PAUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete