Friday, December 31, 2010

Reflections on 2010......


I sit in a very quiet home right now with all my children sleeping and my husband trying not to fall asleep........it is very peaceful....it is nice!!!! As I sit here I am reflecting on the last 365 days.....we have had many, many changes this year.....we bought a new home, moved and didn't sell our 1st home for over 6 months, Jacob graduated from developmental preschool, Jacob started kindergarten, Maxwell started preschool, Carter turned 1, bought Paul got his first riding lawnmower, and many more amazing things. We learned a lot this year....we grew a lot this year! While there we times this year that were super tough to get through, we did it and looking back on it, we are stronger than ever.....And that is a good thing! We are excited about 2011 and what we have to look forward to....more changes and more fun!!!! See you in 2011......

No comments:

Post a Comment